Visit http://www.hub7.info/potty-training for more information on Dachshund Potty Training
Do you have a toddler who needs potty training? And you are searching for an answer on Dachshund Potty Training. Well, if you do then this information may be the perfect article for you to read. Potty training usually happens when your child reaches the age of 3 or 4 years old.
This is the time when they need to be urinating and defecating by themselves. But how can you potty train your child as fast as you can? How long does it normally take for your child to learn? Get answers on Dachshund Potty Training.
Experts have said that one week is normally enough time to potty train a toddler. You just have to apply the best strategies. This article will help you potty train your child in just one week or perhaps even less.
Potty Training Guidelines For Dachshund Potty Training:
· This training can be quite challenging for parents, but there is a specific strategy to follow. The first step that you will have to do is "talking. " Yes, you read that right. Oftentimes, we underestimate the capability of a child to understand. This would be wrong. A child can understand and grasp information extremely fast. Toddlers also have sharp memories so everything you tell them will immediately register in their minds. Tell them why they need to be trained.
· Show them visuals. Children love visuals so show them visuals on how to pee by themselves and how to do it. This will help them understand and register in their minds why they need to do it.
· Do not make them wear diapers and underwear while at home. This will make them think about where else they can pee and poo. Surely, they will look for an alternate place to put their urine or poo. This is the perfect time to introduce them to the comfort room. Teach them also how to flush the bowl. Most toddlers find the flushing sound fun. They look forward to the next potty training because of the flushing sound.
· Praise them every time they do it right. Toddlers want attention and appreciation so praising them will make them want to do it right all the time. Clap your hands, kiss them or give them a reward. This is one of the most effective strategies.
· During sleep, do not use diapers. When they feel uncomfortable because they wet their beds, the next time they want to pee at night they will surely look for a bathroom. This may also require a sacrifice on the parent's part because you will be disturbed from sleep. You will need to accompany them in the bathroom and teach them how to use it
· When going to malls or restaurants, show them the comfort room and tell them what needs to be done. Make them understand that when not at home that this is the place where they poo and/or pee.
These strategies have been proven to be effective. These are the potty training guidelines for Dachshund Potty Training encouraged by some experts. Most parents who use these tips have their children do poo and pee by themselves in just one week.
It may be hard to start to potty train at first, but it is also rewarding seeing your toddler do it on their own. Try the guidelines above and perhaps in less than a week your child will know how to do it correctly. Potty training can be easy as you will soon find out and your answer to Dachshund Potty Training.